Journal 1

To be honest, Coronavirus has completely taken over the world from my perspective. Everything we do revolves around it. We stay in our homes because of it. We rush to the grocery store to get pasta and bread. There is no toilet paper anywhere because of it. It has literally completely taken over the lives of every person on the planet. I walked downstairs this morning and turned on the TV to see what would be on there, and I’m sure you could guess what it was. The 1000000th story of coronavirus. My parents are being “cautious” of letting me out of the house, which I understand, but it gets so boring being in my house all day. It makes no sense to me because the number just seem to be getting worse everyday, so clearly everyone is not playing their part. I think if we all did isolate ourselves, we definitely could get through this.

Comments