Journal 3, Apr. 9

Such a good day today. I got to go on a super long run with my dog today, almost 7 miles! I hadn’t gone running in a little while, so I was absolutely exhausted after, and so was my dog. The run was pretty interesting though, because I realized how crazy this virus really is. Whenever I was running towards another person or people on the street, they would immediately walk across the street to get as far away from me as possible. I don’t blame them, though. It makes perfect sense. It’s just crazy how much the virus has torn apart society, which is obviously a good thing for the time being. I just want things to go back to normal to be honest. I don’t see things getting back to normal anytime soon, but it looks like the virus is starting to get better, at least around here. I’ve been thinking about trying to come up with a cure, because imagine that. I would be rich beyond belief if I somehow managed that.

Comments